Beekeeping visit - Basic activities (for children aged 8+ years old)
We conduct workshops for children with enthusiasm and passion. We use high-quality educational materials, especially our own educational aids developed by us.
Children get to experience a lot hands-on: they can touch, smell, taste, and see.
During the workshop, we present a story about bees and their role, accompanied by:
- Showing authentic honeycombs and pieces of melted beeswax.
- Observing small beekeeping equipment that can be held in hands, giving them a sense of being a beekeeper, and trying on a beekeeper's hat.
- Engaging in a talk about the importance of bees in the environment, with less obvious examples of pollination effects.
- Providing tips on how to protect and help bees.
- Discussing various bee products that can be seen and experienced.
- Demonstrating the diversity of the bee world, showcasing different bee species and their appearances.
- Exploring the structure of a bee through educational charts.
- Examining selected elements of the bee world under a microscope.
During our visit, we can bring a glass beehive for observation.