Data provided during purchases
All personal data provided to us during purchases is processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the order. We will only use them to inform you about the status of your order, receive payment for your order and ship your order.
Our activity is reported to the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection and is in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Cookies (so-called "cookies")
- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Using the website requires the processing of the customer's personal data in the scope of: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, etc. The data will be processed by Pszczelarium to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to "Polskie ePłatności" spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Tajęcina (formerly "Paylane" sp. z oo), address: Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278, NIP 5862141089 and REGON 220010531. to the extent necessary to process payments for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing data is voluntary, and at the same time necessary to use the website.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Store User's end device and accessing them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example, used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Store's websites;
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Store Users may change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the Store User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Store User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.