Regulations of the Pszczelarium online store
- The types and scope of services provided electronically in the Pszczelarium store include the sale of bee products, beekeeping equipment, educational materials, bees, workshops and training. In the online store, you can also subscribe to the newsletter and view the materials provided by the seller.
- Seller's details and address: Pszczelarium Agnieszka Skórska-Baj, NIP: 749-185-03-48, REGON: 366817080, Wałbrzyska 19/47, 02-739 Warsaw , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 60 94 75 750, bank account: PL71116022020000000356821010 (Millennium), SWIFT: BIGBPLPW.
- To cooperate with the Pszczelarium online store, all you need is one of the popular web browsers and an Internet connection.
- Possible methods of payment for the subject of the contract and delivery are: payment in online payment systems currently operating the store (details during payment), transfer to a bank account, payment on delivery. Payments are handled by "Polskie ePłatności" spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Tajęcina (formerly "Paylane" sp. z oo), address: Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278, NIP 5862141089 and REGON 220010531.
- Delivery costs depend on the type of product, the size of the order and the type of delivery. They are specified each time during the finalization of the order. Delivery costs are an integral part of the cost of the products to which they relate. Delivery costs may include not only the cost of the shipment itself, but also the cost of packaging, materials used and work devoted to delivery, including delivery by Pszczelarium.
- We pack our products using almost exclusively recycled cardboard materials. If there is any plastic in the shipment, it is due to the reuse of fillers in the shipments that go to the seller. For some honey jars, we have designed special cardboard boxes that reduce the use of packaging materials.
- All prices quoted by the seller are gross prices (including VAT). Product prices do not include the cost of delivery.
- Confirmation, disclosure, consolidation, protection of the essential provisions of the contract takes place by sending to the buyer's e-mail address indicated during the finalization of the order.
§2. Conclusion of the contract and its implementation
- In order to finalize the order, the buyer should perform at least the following steps, some of which may be repeated: adding a product to the basket; confirming the basket, choosing a delivery method and providing delivery details; choice of payment type; placing an order in the store by using the appropriate button.
- The conclusion of the contract with the customer takes place at the time of placing the order.
- The execution of the order paid by bank transfer or online payment takes place after the entire payment has been credited to the seller's account. In the absence of payment within 7 days, the order will be canceled.
- The physical subject of the contract is sent no later than 3 business days after receiving the entire payment, unless the parties have agreed otherwise or it results directly from the product description.
- The consumer is entitled under consumer law to withdraw from a distance contract on the terms described in generally applicable law. The consumer may declare his resignation by e-mail without using the form. The consumer should return the physical item to the seller no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract (it is enough to return the item by the deadline). The consumer returns the items being the subject of the contract from which he withdrew, at his own expense and risk. The seller, no later than within 10 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract or from receipt of the physical item, will return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the item. If the returned item has been used in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, the seller will take into account, after informing the consumer, a decrease in the value of the item being the subject of the contract in the settlement.
- In the case of the purchase of electronic (non-physical) products, such as e.g. workshops, the seller allows, subject to the consumer's right of withdrawal, to withdraw from the contract and receive the entire amount paid, provided that there are more than 21 calendar days left to the date of commencement of the service. If there is less time left to the date of commencement of the service, the buyer, subject to the consumer's right of withdrawal, is not entitled to the right of withdrawal and refund.
- The administrator of the databases of personal data provided by the store's customers is the seller. The buyer, providing his personal data to the seller when placing the order, agrees to their processing in order to complete the order. The Buyer has the possibility to view, correct, update and delete his personal data at any time. The store's website also allows you to subscribe to a free newsletter served by the e-marketing platform selected by the seller. Unsubscribing from the newsletter, we can help at the seller's address.
- The seller's details are also the address to which any complaints can be directed.
- Send us a physical product after prior e-mail or postal contact describing the reasons for the complaint. You will receive a reply within 14 days. In the case of complaints deemed justified, we will remove the defects or replace the product as soon as possible, reimburse the cost of postage and deliver the replaced product at our expense. If this is not possible, we will refund the cost of the product and shipping.
§5 Final Provisions
- None of the provisions of these regulations are intended to infringe the rights of the buyer. In the event of non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with the applicable law, the seller declares to comply with and apply this law in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply. Disputes, if the customer expresses such a will, are resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection or a trial before the arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection or through equivalent and lawful methods of pre-judicial or out-of-court dispute resolution indicated by the customer. As a last resort, the matter is settled by the court having local and material jurisdiction over the seller.