Our home for wild pollinators is a refuge for solitary bees and bumblebees. Sample dimensions are approx. 140x50x50 cm. The house has various, properly selected habitats that allow many species of bees to nest. Thanks to this, it supports the natural local biodiversity of insects. It can be placed in the garden, at the office, in the park. It is carefully and aesthetically made and easy to maintain. The roof covered with sheet metal protects the whole from rain. The standard price applies to the lease of 1 house for a period of 12 months, including:
- Insect colonization and year-round servicing
- a house with painting, wind protection (anchoring),
- colonization with several species, including: garden mason bee, horned mason bee, common scissor, two-tubercled warbler, teng ragwort
- a box with plants: comfrey and purple corysh
- photographic documentation.